Allen Schwartz, M.D.
About the Doctor
Specialty: Internal Medicine Specialist
- Cornell University Medical College, New York, United States
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine
- General Practice Intern, Tulane University Hospital, Louisiana, USA
- Family Medicine Residency Program, Tulane University Hospital, Louisiana, USA
- Certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support by the American College of Surgeons and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Position: Internal Medicine Physician
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Dr. Schwartz is an honorable US Marine Veteran. He served as a Battalion Surgeon in support of the US Marines in Desert Storm Operations in Kuwait & Saudi Arabia. Dr. Schwartz was a Reservist-US Navy Medical Corp from 1984-1994. His medical career began when he graduated from the Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University in New York. This was followed by a residency at Tulane University Hospital in New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Schwartz has been in practice for many years. His specialty is geriatrics, however he acquired vast experience treating all ages while working as an outpatient physician, emergency room physician and as a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine. He is certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support by the American College of Surgeons and in Advanced Cardiac Life Support. His experience and expertise make him highly skilled in treating a wide range of conditions. Dr. Schwartz is professional, kind and compassionate, and he is also valued for his ability to help patients feel empowered to improve their health. Dr. Schwartz is a respected doctor in The Villages® Florida where he currently resides.