Miguel Fernandez, M.D.
About the Doctor
Specialty of Training: Emergency Medicine Specialist
- San Juan Bautista School of Medicine, USA Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, United States
- Medical Degree: Medical Doctor
Residency Training Completed:
- Pila Hospital, Internship in Medicine, PR, United States
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, University District Hospitals, Emergency Medicine Internship, PR, United States
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, University District Hospitals, Emergency Medicine Full Residency Program completed, PR, United States
- Physician is certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support by the American College of Surgeons, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and in Pediatrics Trauma Life Support.
Position: PC Physician, Clinic Director
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Dr. Miguel Fernandez was born in the USA Commonwealth of Puerto Rico to a father who was a United States Military War Veteran and a mother who was a medical technician. His father’s medical condition inspired him to later study medicine and specialize in Emergency Medicine. He has worked as an Emergency Medicine, Trauma and Urgent Care medicine doctor for over 20 years and served patients in high acuity ERs across the USA. Dr. Fernandez has a passion for accurate patient care and loves catering to the rural or underserved areas where medicine is most needed. He is an active physician member of the American College of Emergency Medicine Physicians, Urgent Care Association of America, the Georgia Medical Association and the Florida Medical Association. Dr. Fernandez resides in Florida with his family.