Robert Lynch, M.D.
About the Doctor
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Medical School: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
Post Graduate Training:
U.S. Air Force
Eglin Air Force Base Regional Hospital,
Eglin Air Force Base, FL
Position: Primary Care Physician with AEGIS Medical Group
Board Certification: American Academy of Family Physicians
Languages spoken: English
- “Reversible bulbar Palsy & Intractable hyperemesis: two unusual gastro-intestinal manifestations of thyrotoxicosis” – American College of Physicians.
- “Experience with Abciximab on Re-administration” – Journal of American College of Cardiology & American College of Physicians.
- “Epidemiology & clinical data of Myelodysplastic syndrome in a community hospital” – American College of Physicians.
- “For Scholarship and clinical research with distinction” – The John H. Updegrove Prize for Clinical Vignette Paper Competition, Easton Hospital, PA – May, 1997.\
- “For excellence in oral and clinical presentation” – The John H. Updegrove MD Research Prize, Easton Hospital, PA – June, 1997.
- “For Scholarship and clinical research with distinction” – The John H. Updegrove Prize for Clinical Vignette Paper Competition, Easton Hospital, PA – May, 1998 (two consecutive years).
Dr. Lynch originally hails from San Diego, California where he received his undergraduate degree in Animal Physiology at UCSD in 1982. He then traveled to Bethesda, Maryland where he attended Medical School at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, graduating in 1986. He spent the next three years in a Family Medicine Residency at the Eglin Air Force Base Regional Hospital in Florida. Dr. Lynch spent the next 6 years serving with the US Air Force as a Flight Surgeon, flying in more than a dozen different aircraft, including the F16. Upon his separation from the military Dr. Lynch moved to Florida where he began a private practice in Family Medicine. He has maintained an office in Mt. Dora, Florida since 1996.