Vijaya Nagabhairu, M.D.
About the Doctor
Specialty of Training: Family Medicine Specialist
- Guntur Medical College, Nagarjuna University, India
- Degree: Medical Doctor
- Rotatory Medical Internship, Government General Hospital, Guntur, India
- Med/Peds Combined Residency Program Residency Program, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Michigan, USA
- Family Medicine Residency Program, Southern New Mexico, USA
- ECFMG Certified – Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
Position: Family Medicine Physician – Aegis Medical Group
Languages Spoken: English and Telugo
Dr. Nagabhairu was born in India. She graduated as a Medical Doctor in her native country and served the community there before coming to the United States. She trained in residency programs in Med/Peds combined residency program and Family Medicine. Dr. Nagabhairu is Board Certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians since the year 2001. Physician has an extensive experience in Family Medicine and patient care. She is married to physician-specialist Dr. Lal Nagabhairu and they reside in Florida with their children.