Yalieski Garcia, M.D.
About the Doctor
Specialty: General Medicine
- University of Medical Sciences Mariana Grajales Coello, Cuba
- Degree: Medical Doctor
- Vladimir Lenin General Hospital, OBGYN Residency Program, Cuba
- Vista Hermosa Clinic, Family Medicine Residency Program, Cuba
- Hospital HIMA-San Pablo, General Medicine Internship, PR, United States
- ECFMG Certified – Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Certified in Basic Life Support
Position: General Medicine Physician
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish and Italian
Dr. Garcia was born in Cuba where he studied medicine. He has a double residency training in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology from Cuba. He later moved to the USA where he completed the ECFMG certification and all USMLE exams. Dr Garcia did his General Medicine internship in the United States Commonwealth of Puerto Rico where he served as a family medicine and urgent care doctor. He also served as a volunteer community doctor in the needy areas of Michigan state. Dr. Garcia currently serves The Villages® and surrounding community where he has an excellent reputation in patient care. He is personable, a great listener and is empathetic to the concerns of his patients.